From now on, you can enjoy the best tapas in Madrid every day. We make tapas tours from Monday to Sunday, an ideal activity for all people. Welcome to all travelers, backpackers, new families, couples celebrating an anniversary, international students, au pairs, etc. Let’s meet and enjoy a delicious experience together.
additional information our Tapas Tour of all Spain
- 1st place: A drink of your choice (wine, sangria, soda or water) + traditional Madid & Spanish tapas for each person (Paella and Tortilla de Patata) 2 tapas for each person.
- 1st place: When the group is more than 5 people, we will give them a Spanish cider so they can “break it” and taste it.
- 2nd place: Glass of house wine and garlic prawn tapa (this tapa is to be shared between 2 people).
- 3rd place: A drink of your choice (wine, cider, soda or water) + traditional Madid & Spanish Tapas for each person (The famous croquettes, Spanish “patatas bravas” and Spanish meatballs) 3 more tapas for each person.
- Private Guide that speaks different languages.
- Tips on Food and Drinks and information about allergenic.
- Options for vegetarians.
We start every day at 17:00 hrs at the meeting point. The tour is about 2 hours of duration. If you arrive late, please contact the guide. His contact information will be sent to you along with your ticket and purchase receipt by email.
Monument Calderon de la Barca, Street del Príncipe, Plaza de Santa Ana, Madrid
Important information to be considered
- Remember that there are some tapas that are going to be shared with the other participants.
- We are going to be in the center of the city, there is plenty of public transport to arrive and leave.
- Some of the places are not adapted for wheelchairs, and this activity, as well, is not recommended for people with problems in the back.
- The majority of the tapas contain gluten, so this tour is not recommended for people who are allergic to gluten.
- Some of the tapas contain seafood, if you are allergic, please tell our guide before starting the experience. This way, we can fix for you another type of tapas.
- This is not a vegetarian tapas tour. Most of the tapas contain meat; if you are looking for a vegetarian food, you can let us know so we can recommend some vegetarian tapas places.
Discover all our other tapas tours in Madrid that we design especially for you.